Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Does anyone know?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Does anyone know?

    Does anyone know where a safe place to park a Semi is around here? My brothers wife drives cross country and she is coming in this week and we need to find a place to park her truck. She doesn't mind paying a reasonable rental price for a place to park.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know?

    Cant you park them at Walmarts for free. I thought they had a policy of allowing campers and things overnight. May check with them and the old walmart parking lot.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know?

    If I remember right I think they talked with someone about that months ago and I think they told her no ever since Magic Mart moved in but I have seen trucks parked up there so I don't know what the issue is. Maybe they just didn't like her. j/k LOL! I think she needs to talk with them again though.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know?

    Yeh Ive seen em parked there and campers to.
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member fleahop's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know?

    Most Wal Marts will let you park but it is for short term only Have stayed in a few when traveling have always went in and asked to make sure there was not a local ordinance against overnight parking

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know?

    Theres always a few at the WalMart in BSG and usually some where Sav A Lot and Mcdonalds used to be in Norton.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know?

    I guess we would need to call the hospital about the parking lot where Save A Lot used to be. Thanks everyone for your responses.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know?

    The church behind Peebles shopping center has allowed folks to park trucks. A coworkers brother in law had an arrangement with them not long ago.
    Zion, I think is the church. I'd call them and see what they say.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •